Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

AnOther Challenge(s) accepted!!

OK, OK, I know what you're thinking! "You could barely finish the other challenge, then disappear for a month, and now you wanna take on another challenge? Maybe even more??"

Well, Yeah! I loved the motivation to play around with techniques and designs. Stuff that otherwise I'd never had the guts, or the patience, to go through with.

Anyway, after taking a look at many of the challenges that are around for the holidays, I decided to 'accept' two of them. Interestingly enough, both are from Facebook groups that ended up joining because of the challenges.

The "Let It Snow!" Challenge, from The Nail Challenge Collaborative,  appealed to me because it's an at-my-own-pace kinda thing, and it goes on once a week throughout the Winter.


While the "Winter Holiday" Challenge, by Crumpet's Nail Tarts, was chosen for the themes and its twice a week posting, which I might be able to keep up with. However, as my anal self only posts on Tuesdays and Fridays, I'll post the Wednesday posts on Tuesday evenings. Which will already be the Wednesday in Australia (and even in the UK!) anyway... ;-)


There will be some cheating and double posting, as the "Winter Holiday" will use up all my posting days. But hopefully I'll make it worth it! :-p

Thanks for joining me for yet another(s) challenge(s)! :-)


xoxo

PRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment