Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Changing clothes. Wearing Blue Jeans! ;-)

Even though I wasn't pleased by my first attempt at dark colours, results were slowly improving!

No pictures were taken from the improvement, as I repeated the Framboesa for a couple of weeks, or wore light colours that didn't deserve pictures and posts.

Because I had an event with some (many!) Brazilian girlfriends, the chosen one was Jeans (Colorama). One of the friends I was meeting had asked me to bring her this colour the first time I went to Brazil.

Coincidently, another friend was also wearing Jeans. Mine was a lost shinier, and I introduced her to Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri. I call it the 'vermelhinho', Portuguese for 'little red one'.

During the same event, another friend mentioned a Bath & Body Works 'stick' for cuticles and nails, which I later found out to be Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Pen. Needless to say I was on the look for that! ;-)


xoxo

Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment