Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Merry (belated) Christmas!

On my search for brighter reds, Tia Má mentioned she liked to wear Carbono (Colorama) with some red polish (such as Maxi - Colorama - or Doce Orgulho - Risqué) layered on top.

I chose my darkest non-red polish, Hipnose (Colorama), and layered Santa Gula (Risqué) on top. Hipnose is a dark grey, almost steel in colour, with a shimmer and pearl finish. Santa Gula was the chosen red because its name is related to gluttony, which I found to be a good fit for Christmas dinner... :-p


I was not impressed with the result. The lighting in the hotel room didn't help, and I didn't care so much for the colour.

A few days later, I decided to try yet another top coat: Cobertura Fosca da Cor - Efeito Fosco (Colorama). It's a matte finish top coat. I liked the look and the finish, with a new tactile sensation.

The photo is a bit blurry, but it was the only one that captured the matte effect.


xoxo

PRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment