Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

My First(?) Nail Haul

How do you define a Nail Haul?
Is it when you buy a lot of polish and/or nail stuff? Or you consider your gifts to be a haul too?

Here I'm using the definition of purchasing a lot of polish. I did get a couple of care packages so far, but this was my first documented buy.

My husband has been mocking me, saying my polish collection is too big. I told him I wasn't gonna buy any for a while (since I'd gotten so many lately), but then something came up and I just couldn't pass it!

I went to one of the zillion Sephora stores in New York and saw a cute little box with an assortment of Sephora by O.P.I.. I'd never tried any O.P.I.s, but had read good things about the brand. I decided I'd buy it once I'd worn my (many) new polishes.

Getting back to Canada, I checked the local Sephora store. And wasn't exactly please with what I found out: not only was the collection waaaaay more expensice (over 30%), but also it was a limited edition. I regretted not buying it, and sent an email to Tia Má (who was still in NY), to buy me a box if she could.


And she did!! The box was then stored, closed and sealed, in the closet, waiting for me to wear my other untried polishes first...


xoxo

PRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment