Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Girls-Only Weekend

Aka, nail care packages AND nail haul!

Lidia finally got here! There was a lot of drama with her visa in the meantime, but we managed to meet in Buffalo, NY and spend the weekend shopping and seeing the falls in Niagara Falls (both NY and ON).

Well aware of my new polish addiction, she brought me some of her favourite shades, including the purple I mentioned last post.

Audrey (Impala)
Gelo (Colorama)
Chic Pele (Colorama)
40 Graus (Colorama)


She also brought me a care package sent by little sister Patty, including some requests and some extras, carefully chosen by her and Babi.

Cobertura Intensificadora da Cor (Colorama)
Fagulha (Colorama)
Star (Risqué)
Chow Chow (Risqué)
Husky (Risqué)
Violeta Acinzentado (Risqué)
Besouro (Risqué)
Chão de Estrelas (Risqué)


To top it all off, I bought a bunch of Revlon's that were on sale for $1 each!



Oh My Magenta
Iced Spices
Fire
Ocean
Black With Envy
Carbonite
Steel-her Heart


This post pays hommage to my three 'sisters'. Patty (birth sister), Lidia (childhood 'sister'), and Babi (other little 'sister').


xoxo

PRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment